Pages

Friday 29 March 2013

Easter Cards for Teachers

I gave Elizabeth some card blanks and some paint for her to make Easter cards/thank yous for the end of term for the staff at playgroup.

It all started well, she painted a patch of blue on the first card. Then the patch got bigger, and bigger and bigger. And soon it filled the whole card.

The next card was also blue. Then she switched to red. The last card was a blend of red and blue.

We had four heavily painted single-colour cards. Ah.

So, a few days later, I gave her my fabulous pearly acrylic paints in yellow and green and helped her to add daffodils. Not bad are they?


She wrote inside, "Dear [whoeverit was]" and "Love from Elizabeth xxxxxx". In between, I wrote whatever she dictated for the message.

"I hope you enjoy Easter. Thank you for another lovely term."


"I hope you enjoyed having me there"


And most surreal of all:
"I enjoyed the third week."

What about the rest?!


Yesterday we made more Easter decorations, this time using a Baker Ross kit involving coloured sand being stuck onto self-adhesive pre-printed designs. I was glad to have my friend round, helping.




Notice that the SUNSHINE was playing havoc with my photography!!! I am not complaining.

2 comments:

  1. They will love the cards!

    Sand pictures look interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say how nice and sunny it looks!

    You look to have found loads of interesting Eastery things to do!

    ReplyDelete