Francesca had so enjoyed Project Day last Monday that she remembered to remind me that it should be Project Day again today.
Time to finish the rocket. (Previous rocket-building details are here, in case you missed them!)
As luck would have it, it was a dry, warmish autumn day, so we were able to take the rocket outside for painting. I marked out stripes, the width of my kitchen foil, and we used the purple paint from the playhouse to paint horizontal stripes.
Then we made alternate stripes of kitchen foil and the rocket was finished.
Here it is! (To be viewed in conjunction with these count-down/blast-off sound-effects).